These Clip Cards are perfect for beginner Arabic learner kids. It helps to learn the different shapes of Arabic letters by matching the contextual forms to the isolated forms using clothespins, gems, paperclips, beads, buttons, or pompoms. It is also very helpful for working on fine motor skills.
It makes learning Arabic fun for kids.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
A printable PDF download that contains 28 letters clip cards, 3 blank cards, and an instruction card.
HOW PRINTABLES WORK
- Purchase the printable through the listing.
- Once your payment has cleared and processed, you will be able to download it.
- Print it and have fun learning!
OUR PRINTABLE TIPS/SUPPLIES
We highly recommend printing on heavy card stock, laminating, and cutting out the cards.
- This product is created to help Arabic learners to recognize and memorize Arabic letters with the shapes of each one.
- The learner needs to find the other three shapes of the colored letter and put a token on each one.
- The blank cards can be alternative to lost cards or can be used to create some other games.
There are no reviews yet.