Arabic for Youth I3 | Intermediate High (SUMMER COURSES)
- 2 Months
- 45-Minutes sessions
- 3 Sessions a week
- Intermediate Low Level
- Next term: June 2022
- Time: Pending
Units include: time management, places and directions, shopping, tourism, traffic signs, rules, ordering food, Iftar Ramadan, cities and landmarks, writing a developed paragraph, the elements of the nominal sentence, the definition article, definite and indefinite nouns, present tense verb conjugation, masculine and feminine nouns.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Youth I1 Intermediate Mid (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Talk about: daily schedule, places and directions, shopping, tourism, traffic signs, rules, ordering food, Iftar Ramadan, cities and landmarks.
- Make conversations about touristic cities such as landmarks, transportation, stores, hotels, and restaurants.
- Read traffic signs in Arabic cities.
- Describe a city with the main landmarks.
- Read an Arabic text without Harakat.
- Change between masculine and feminine forms.
- Describe how they spend their school day, off day, and free time.
- List some basic information about Arabic countries.
- Conjugate present tense with different subjects.