Arabic for Kids N2 | Novice Mid
- 2 months
- 45-minute Zoom sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Novice Mid Level (Beginner)
- Mon, Tue, Wed / 11:15 am – 12:00 pm PCT
Units include: Greetings based on the time of the day, conjugating verbs with (you and we), future tense of verbs, daily routine, days of the week, extended family, house appliances, time, food, weather, transportation, countries, and places.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids N1 Novice Low (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Do different types of greetings based on the time of the day.
- Name the main holidays in the Arabic calendar.
- Conjugate verbs with (we and you) subjects.
- Tell the time in Arabic.
- Talk about the daily routine.
- Write and read complicated words and simple sentences.
- Identify the numbers 11 – 19
- Use the basic words to talk about: the extended family, food, drinks, weather, transportation, Arabic countries, and days of the week.