Arabic for Youth N1 | Novice Low (homeschools)
- 2 Months
- 45-Minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 Sessions a week
- Intermediate Low Level
- Mon, Tue, Wed / 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PCT
Units include: Units include: speaking about yourself and introducing yourself in male and female form, conjugating verbs with (I, he, and she), main propositions, main adjectives, advanced symbols (shaddah & tanween), family, house stuff, body parts, food, and animals.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Youth Preparatory (or equivalent, i.e. knowledge of the Arabic alphabet)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Do the basic greeting with the masculine and feminine pronouns in the basic greeting and introducing.
- Identify the numbers from one to ten.
- Ask and answer the basic questions about the name and the home country.
- Conjugate verbs with (I, he, and she).
- Use main adjectives to describe things, animals, and people.
- Use demonstrative pronouns for male and female.
- Using the basic words to talk about: the house, family, food, body parts, and animals.