Arabic for Youth I1 I Intermediate Low
- 2 Months
- 45-Minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 Sessions a week
- Intermediate Low Level
- Time: Pending
Units include: feelings, the five senses, traveling, weather, sports, hobbies and activities, illness, food, masculine and feminine nouns, dual and plural forms, subject pronouns, past tense, imperative tense, and numbers (11-99).
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids N3 Novice High (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Order and buy food in Arabic.
- Conjugate past and imperative verbs with different subjects.
- Recognize masculine and feminine nouns.
- Recognize singular, dual, and plural forms
- Identify the numbers 11- 99.
- Write a simple paragraph about familiar topics.
- Use the basic words to talk about: feelings, the five senses, traveling, weather, sports, hobbies and activities, illness, food, and numbers.