Arabic for Youth A3 | Advanced high
- 2 Months
- 45-Minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 Sessions a week
- Intermediate Low Level
- Time: Pending
Units include: watching the news, reading a newsletter, Arabic folk tales, negation sentences, and infinitive verbs.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Youth I2 Advanced Mid (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Describe caricatures from newsletters.
- Analyze pieces of news.
- Read Arabic texts without symbols (Harakaat).
- Negate sentences in past, present, and future.
- Recite and summarize Arabic folk tales from Arabian nights, Kalilah wa Dimnah, and Juha.
- Paraphrase dialogues and stories.