Arabic for Youth A1 | Advanced Low
- 2 Months
- 45-Minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 Sessions a week
- Advanced Low Level
- Time: Pending
Units include: tourism in an Arabic city, phone conversation, writing a letter, in the street, traditional food, cities features, homesickness, in the post office, communication, renting and buying a house, rent a car, looking for an apartment, singular/ dual/ and plural forms, the two types of Taa’, and past tense verb conjugation.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Youth I1 Intermediate Mid (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Make conversations in touristic places such as transportation, stores, hotels, and restaurants.
- Make a conversation over the phone.
- Write a letter.
- Speak about travel and transportation.
- Speak about traditions and cultures.
- Use the Arabic language to send a mail from the post office.
- Use the Arabic language to rent, buy, or sell a house.
- Use the Arabic language to rent a car.
- Use nouns and verbs in singular, dual, and plural forms.
- Conjugate past tense verb.