Arabic for Kids | Preparatory (SUMMER COURSES)
- 2 months
- 45-minutes group sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Next term: June 2022
- Tue, Wed, Thu / 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PCT
Units include: simple greetings, introducing yourself, standard form of Arabic alphabet letters, the first 60 Arabic words from different categories such as animals, food, school stationery, and transportation.
Prerequisite: No prerequisite. All students are accepted.
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Greet other people in a simple way.
- Recognize and write each letter in its basic form, and pronounce it correctly.
- Memorize the first 60 Arabic words.