Arabic for Kids | Pre-Beginner (homeschools)
- 2 months
- 45-minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Tue, Wed, Thu / 9:45 am – 10:30 am PCT
Units include: Answering simple questions about who they are, Arabic alphabet letters in their different forms, appendix letters, the main short vowels (Harakaat), reading simple words, and Arabic numbers 1-10.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids Preparatory (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Recognize symbols (Harakat) and pronounce them.
- Know the different forms of each Arabic letter according to its position, and ways to pronounce them with Harakat.
- Read simple Arabic words of 3-4 letters.
- Know the next 60 Arabic words.
- Count 1 – 10