Arabic for Kids N3 | Novice High
- 3 months
- 45-minutes group sessions
- 2 sessions a week
- Next term: Sep 2022
Units include: house parts, places, hobbies, house parts, places, shopping, time, money, interrogative words, advanced symbols (shaddah & tanween), types of Arabic words, and propositions.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids N2 Novice Mid (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Create full sentences with times and daily routine.
- Ask questions about familiar topics.
- Negate present verb tense.
- Talk about their hobbies.
- Describe where they live.
- Do shopping in a grocery store.
- Use the basic words to talk about: hobbies, house parts, places, and shopping.