Arabic for Kids N1 | Novice Low (homeschools)
- 2 months
- 45-minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Novice Low Level (Beginner)
- Mon, Tue, Wed / 10:30 am – 11:15 am PCT
Units include: Speaking about yourself and introducing yourself in male and female form, conjugating verbs with I, he, and she, family, house stuff, body parts, food, clothes, four seasons, and animals.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids – Preparatory (or equivalent, i.e. knowledge of the Arabic alphabet)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Do the basic greeting with the masculine and feminine pronouns in the basic greeting and introducing.
- Identify the numbers from one to ten.
- Understand the basic questions about the home country and the speaking language.
- Conjugate verbs with I, he, and she.
- Using the basic words to talk about: the house, family, food, body parts, clothes, four seasons, and animals.