Arabic for Kids I2 | Intermediate Mid (SUMMER COURSES)
- 2 Months
- 45-minutes Sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Intermediate Mid Level
- Next term: June 2022
- Time: Pending
Units include: describing places and buildings, vacation, sports, activities, weekends and weekdays, adjectives, animals, computer, feelings and emotions, holidays on Arabic calendar, Arabic folk tales, writing a letter, Arabic syntax, masculine and feminine, and definite and indefinite nouns.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids I1 Intermediate Low (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learner should be able to:
- Identify and recite Kalilah wa Dimnah and Juha’s stories, which are two of the popular series of Arabic folk tales.
- Talk about daily life activities like traveling, shopping, and sport exercises.
- Write a letter.
- Discuss animals’ features and behaviors.
- Describe a school day using present tense and different adjectives.
- Know how to describe the school utensils and how to use them in different basic contexts.
- Talk about holidays on the Arabic calendar such as Ramadan and Eid.