Arabic for Kids A3 | Advanced high (homeschools)
- 2 months
- 45-minutes Zoom sessions
- 3 sessions a week
- Advanced High Level
- Time: Pending
Units include: a conversation over the phone, writing a letter, in the post office, renting and buying a house, Eid and Haj, illnesses and medical issues, healthy habits, city life, demonstrative pronouns, subject and predicate in the nominal noun, irregular verbs, infinitive verb, transitive and intransitive verbs, and agreements with the number and the counted item.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids I2 Advanced Mid (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Make a conversation over the phone.
- Use the Arabic language to send a mail from the post office.
- Read Arabic texts without symbols (Harakat).
- Use the Arabic language to rent, buy, or sell a house.
- Talk about daily healthy habits.
- Conjugate irregular verbs.
- Recognize transitive and intransitive verbs.
- Apply correctly agreements with the number and the counted item.