Arabic for Kids A1 | Advanced Low
- 3 months
- 45-minutes group sessions
- 2 sessions a week
- Next term: Sep 2022
Units include: environment, toys, Arabic and Islamic arts, museums and antiquities, Arabic folk tales, Arab and Islamic historical figures, dependent and independent sentence, compound and complex sentence, relative pronouns, active voice and passive voice.
Prerequisite: Arabic for Kids I1 Intermediate High (or equivalent)
At the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Recite and summarize Arabic folk tales from Kalilah wa Dimnah and Arabian nights.
- Describe environmental problems and discuss solutions.
- Identify different types of Arabic and Islamic arts.
- Recognize dependent and independent sentences.
- Describe people and things by using relative pronouns.
- Characterize some Arab and Islamic historical figures.